Happy Holidays, my friends!!
As a new year is again upon us, a new resolution has once again emerged! I have always loved writing (this will be my 3rd blog attempt! 😓), but it always seems I am struggling against the current to find a niche that I am excited to share with the world day after day.
I have been collecting vintage/antique/classically epic things since college when I was so broke that I couldn’t afford boxed macaroni and cheese (or anything else for that matter!😂), let alone decor for my apartment.
This led to one of my favorite hobbies: Thrifting!
10 years later and as it turns out, this hobby is coming in handy! My fiancee (!!) and I are getting married in two weeks and it’s going to be a DIY/Vintage family affair like no other! There are definate perks to a January wedding…post-Christmas sales on twinkle lights for one! 🙂
(More to come, stay tuned!)
SO, Welcome! Oh, and a VERY Merry Christmas! A few of my favorite things (Christmas edition!)…
- Vintage Silent Night Shiny Bright! I’m obsessed.
- My sister, Bri. So short, bossy & loveable you can’t help but love her. But she will beat you up if you’re mean.
- My mom’s white wire, vintage Christmas tree. So much amazingness. And jealousy.
- These adorable candlestick holders I saw at Target, a potential project. They look super easy to make and customize. PROJECT! 😀
- A side effect of my EBay addiction, lots of mail. Santa baby…#saltnpeppa!
- More Shiny Bright amazingness.
- Original Westinghouse Roaster with stand. Works and everything…sadly it lives with my parents.
- SO SHINY 😍😍😍
- Hofert’s Vintage Christmas lights. I love the graphics on the boxes almost as much as the lights.
What are your favorite Christmas things??
Merry Christmas & the very best to you and yours! ❤